Friday, September 28, 2007

Grey's Wonderland

Grey's Anatomy lived up to my excitement last night. We went over to a friends house to celebrate her birthday and watched The Office and Grey's. I must admit I didn't really care for The Office season opener, but it was alright. Grey's was fabulous!!!

We are going to celebrate tonight and get 2 nice steaks. We are planning on grilling out and enjoying each other's company. We haven't had an "us" night in a while, so we thought we'd celebrate :0)

Blake got a scholarship! We are so surprised. We had no idea until the school bill
came in and it was $1750 less than we expected. He is estatic. He is planning on buying a Mac Book this weekend with his "earnings". His computer crashed a few weeks ago, so he has been bumming off me. He called to confirm that the scholarship wasn't a dream and asked why, she said, because your GPA from your Community College was good. Blake said he thought, what??? are they talking about me? and then quickly got off the phone so he wouldn't jeporadize or make them investigate any further. haha!

Well, I'm glad it's Friday. I've had a wonderful first week at my new job and I've really enjoyed my work week. I'm ready to sleep in though!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats to Blake on the scholarship! That's great news.