Thursday, September 20, 2007

1 more day

One more day to go......
UPDATE: The days are still going by super slow.

Lunch with Maren yesterday was spectacular. Last night, I went grocery shopping for the camping trip and then met Mom and Dad @ BRICKS (love that place). Afterwards, we started watching The Pursuit of Happyness and almost finished but we were both tired. So far it is a super depressing movie and some people that have seen it said that it will make you cry, so I have a feeling it isn't going to get any better. I did not know that the little boy is actually Will Smith's son...how cute.

Taylor is still doing good with potty training. I think the change was when we let her stay out at night. Yesterday, we locked her up in the bathroom during the day (because we both had a 9-10 hour day) and she held it THE WHOLE DAY. I'm so proud. I think she understands now! YAH! I feel kinda weird blogging about my puppy's bladder control....but it's whats going on in our life. HA!

Tomorrow we are going camping! Unfortunately, we will not be going on the pontoon or fishing. The Center Hill dam is cracking and could break at any moment. I do not want to chance that (esp. the fishing or canoeing part, which is under the dam). Plus, I have to be a responsible parent and watch the puppy, so the pontoon for the day is out. I'm uncomfortable putting her on an open boat. I don't trust her that much! So...we are planning on hiking and eating a lot and sleeping in. Taylor is still sleeping on our head, so that is keeping us up through the night. I finally put her on the floor and let her manage for herself and we both got sleep from about 3am on.

I'll start my new job as a Purchasing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant at CHS on Monday, which I'm excited but nervous about. I think it will go great but feel a lot of pressure to perform.

Will keep you posted...take care.

No comments: