Monday, September 10, 2007

A lot of changes...

We had a good weekend. Very busy, but good. We had a garage sale on Saturday and sold a TON of stuff. Then, we celebrated my grandma and deceased grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary. On Sunday, I went / co-hosted a bridal shower for our friend, Ashley, and then finished painting the garage and cleaning the house. I am EXHAUSTED but glad that my "to-do" list is slowly shrinking.

I also had to make a tough choice this weekend. I've decided that I'm going to leave my current company to go back to my old company. I'm going to my old company, but I'm not going to be doing the same thing I did before...I'm actually going to a different department. I'm really excited about it but it was a tough choice to make. I haven't been with my new company long and I really like the company; but we had to make the choice that was best for our family...so, I'll be there in 2 weeks.

Blake has orientation for MHR program at Trevecca tonight and it's "family night." He is officially starting the program today to finish up his Bachelor's degree (it's a 13 month program). He is excited about it, but I think he is dreading school work again. He is doing such a great job around the house and at work, I know he will do great at school.

Enough for now. Guess I'll get some good sleep tonight! :0) Have a good day.

No comments: