Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Backache

I went walking last night and the little neighbor boy wanted to go with me because he wanted to ride on his wheely shoes (not sure of the "technical" name). About 15 minutes into our walk, he decides that his feet hurt...so since I am the one who agreed he could go, I decided to carry him on my back to his house. It took me 25 minutes. My back is KILLING me! I knew it was going to hurt as soon as I picked him up...but it's my own fault. I feel old.

Blake officially started his program last night. He went to school from 6-10pm with only 1 break! He was exhausted when he got home...but the overall consensus is that he likes it, he loves his group and it is just going to take him some time to a) readjust to homework and studying and b) sitting through class for that long and still manage to pay attention. I think he likes going one day versus 4 days a week, though.

I think I'm going to go to dinner with my bf, Maren, tomorrow to celebrate her birthday (even though it's belated at this point) and then I'm going to prepare for our camping trip this weekend! YAH!

No comments: