Thursday, September 13, 2007

One more day until the weekend

And the countdown has begun.....
We had a blast last night at the Ben Harper concert. We went to dinner with friends and then sat and watched the concert. Ben was awesome as usual...but he didn't play our fave song (bummer). Got home too late and now I'm really tired, but I will live.
We did an experiment with Taylor last night. We left her on our bed to see how she would do out of her cage (i.e. any "accidents"). She actually slept in our bed until about 2am when I turned over. She woke up and wanted to play, so I put her on the floor. She played for a while and then laid down on the blanket by my bed and slept all night. I'm proud to announce that she did not have an accident. This morning, she even pawed on the door to alert me to take her out. She is such a big girl now! We will try this experiment out again tonight. We are such proud parents.

Can't wait to go to Guntersville, AL this weekend. It will be nice to get out of the routine for a night. Next week will be a lot slower than this week....a lot of activity!

No comments: