Monday, September 24, 2007

It was a fun day!

I started my new job today and so far, so good. I am heading up a project and met a bunch of new people. Unfortunately, I'm not good with names but luckily I had my handy-dandy note pad so I could write them down. I was very busy, which is a LOT different than my last job. Blake is at school tonight, so it's just the girls!

Blake was sick all weekend so we were not able to go camping. I drove out on Friday night for dinner and then headed back to take my sicky. He has since recovered and is back at it full force. I'm still crossing my fingers that I didn't catch that nasty bug!

We had a good weekend. I got a few projects done around the house while Blake was resting.
Pretty good weekend, despite the camping. Now on towards a great week!

Hope you have a great week too.

No comments: