Monday, September 17, 2007

Boo

I hate Monday's...especially now. Blake usually has Mondays off; so it really sucks to get out of bed while he is still sleeping. Now, on Mondays, Blake will have class...which means he won't be home until 10:30ish, so Taylor and I will get a lot of quality time together. Part of this is good though, I can get some housework done....but it still sucks to not see him all day :0(

We had a fabulous weekend. Guntersville, AL was GORGEOUS. Hard to believe that a place that small (and in AL - haha) could be so beautiful. Blake is from AL and he had no idea this place was so gorgeous. The boys went fishing and the girls went shopping and walking. We took Taylor on a 3 mile walk, but she only lasted about 1/4 of the time.

I visited some friends church; First Baptist in Smyrna. I loved it! I can't wait to go back...I just wish that Blake could join me. Hopefully, soon he will have a schedule change. I did house and yard work last night while Blake finished up his homework.

Next weekend is going to be AwEsOmE! We are going camping with the fam at Center Hill for the entire weekend. It should be a lot of fun with game playing, fishing, possibly boating and relaxing in the sun. I hope it is good weather! With this cooling off, it should be.

This is my last week at my current job, so I've been wrapping up some loose ends. I will start my new job at CHS on Monday. Hopefully, I won't be pooped out. :0)

No comments: