Monday, October 1, 2007

Sleepy

It's been a long day. The morning didn't start off to great when I showed up late to a training session in Nashville because I got lost. Oh well...
Work was fine just long.

This weekend was great. We basically did nothing, which we haven't done in a long time. Blake caught up on his homework and played with his new baby (Apple Mac Book Pro) while I cleaned the gutters and weeded out the flower bed. I feel really productive...now I just need to tackle the inside. Last weekend I got a lot of the nasty dusting out of the way (fans, vents, window treatments) because we had my parents ladder. I really enjoy being on ladders...not sure why, just do. We also watched Perfect Strangers...which was a good movie. I would recommend it to Halle Barry fans.

Tonight Blake has school and Taylor and I are going to my grandma's house for dinner. Taylor will be getting her first Frontline tick & flea spray tonight along with a Heartworm pill. I'm really looking forward to giving her both. She has now officially learned how to jump on the bed; which is keeping me up all night. That would explain why I'm sleepy now. We should have heeded everyone's warnings about letting the pup sleep on the bed, now the reversal process is going to have to be put to work, which is a pain in the butt. It was worth it to let her sleep on the bed because it did a 180 for her potty-training wise.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a good week!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeah. Those little guys can jump surpisingly high once they get coordinated.