Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hump Day Finally Here

Yeah! Today is Wednesday!!
We are going to a Ben Harper concert tonight with some friends. Hoping to have dinner and a drink on the river somewhere, then head over to the Ryman for a good time! We are so excited and love hearing him play. Poor Taylor will not have a playmate tonight...but hopefully she will be okay by herself and will enjoy having the neighbors take her out.

We just found out that this weekend we will be going to Guntersville, AL. WOOHOO! Blake wanted to fish with my uncle (who lives in Atlanta) and this is 1/2 way. The boys will be fishing and the girls will be shopping and puppy sitting. There is a cool shopping place called "Unclaimed Baggage," where you can get a bargain on people's things that went unclaimed at airports! I'm excited to see what kind of junk they have and if I can get a good deal on something.

Saturday, we will be celebrating my brother and cousin's birthday, possibly my sister-in-laws birthday and my best friends' birthday, who is having a party at her new house. We have 5 birthdays this week! WHEW! Looks like we have a busy few next days!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: