Friday, September 21, 2007

Long Friday

It's going to be a long Friday...I'm exhausted and it's just doing to be a long day.
Poor Blake is really sick. He started feeling bad yesterday morning and it came on strong. He is now running a fever and has to work until 12. I feel so bad for him. He didn't sleep all night. I hope that I don't get it. I feel exhausted and drained but I don't have any symptoms he has. It would SUCK to get sick now...because I am starting a new job on Monday. I'm going to just have to down the water and gets lots of rest.
Now that Blake is sick, we are probably not going to go camping. Part of this is good, because we can get some good rest and part of this sucks...because we always look forward to this every year. Depending on how Blake feels will determine whether or not I go.

We ate with Chris & Sara last night at Macaroni Grill (which was wonderful) and finished watching "The Pursuit of Happyness". It was really good. If you like "feel good" movies, this is a good one.

Today is my last day at Eco-Energy. Looking forward to starting my new job on Monday!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: