Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Is it over yet?

This week is slowly going by...feels like it will never end. Work is super slow as I'm wrapping up my last week.
I'm going to lunch today with my bf, Maren, for her birthday. YAH!
Then, I'm going to prepare for camping this weekend, which I am VERY excited about.

Last night was very uneventful, which we loved. Taylor is still doing great with potty training. She slept on my head last night. Very comfortable. I just talked to Blake and apparently she slept on his head last night too. He was just as excited as me :0)
Tonight, our first Netflix movie will arrive, The Pursuit of Happyness (no, I didn't misspell that, that's how they spell it). We've got a lot to do to prepare for our camping trip, so hopefully we will have enough time to enjoy some relaxation.

Have a wonderful hump day!

No comments: