Thursday, October 18, 2007

Update

Project #1:
Still doing good. Privets appear to be happy in their new home...but I guess I won't be able to tell whether they'll make it for a couple of weeks. I'm still watering (except for today because it finally rained - YEAH!)

Project #2:
Seeded all of the front and sides but ran out of seed before I got to the back. Suckage. Will have to buy some this weekend and start again.

Project #3:
We started this yesterday afternoon. Blake has cleared out almost all of the very back; so I'm guessing we are working from back to front. There is a lot of bushes / prickly limbs. Blake is clearing and I'm cleaning. We have called the Fire Dept and Town of Smyrna to get burning permits, but we don't need one; just need the neighbors to not complain. We will be looking for a big whiskey barrel...not sure where to look for one at but will still be on the lookout. I don't think it's going to take as long as we both originally thought but it will suck as much as we thought!

Project #4:
Will start on this soon. Still contemplating design.

I'm glad it's Thursday (Greys!), glad it's raining and glad that we are getting closer to Halloween. Life is good!

No comments: