Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Uneventful

Pretty uneventful day.

I'm proud to announce that Blake and I got a full nights rest last night. Taylor slept in her kennel because she was a bad girl. She is teething really bad. I gave her a pill for the first time last night and she LOVED it. I hid it in peanut butter and she went nuts!!! She didn't cry or anything...which makes me hopeful that we haven't "ruined" her from not sleeping in our bed.

Other than that, Blake is going to do homework and I'm going to continue cleaning!!!!

I'm ready for Friday! The in-laws are coming in town and we are sooo excited. It's felt like forever since we've all hung out and we always have a great time. I'll get a bottle of wine, some nice steaks/salmon and live it up on the porch in this beautiful weather.
That's all for now. Have a good night.

No comments: