Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Smiling @ 5 Weeks

Ladies and gentlemen, we have hit a milestone...our little princess is smiling (sans gas or sleeping). It's hard to catch her, but she does it. Luckily, I caught her first smiles on my cell phone (see pictures below). It's true, there's no better feeling in the world than having your baby smile at you for the first time. I don't think she or anyone else could have done anything yesterday to bring me down from my high :)




Sleeping at night is getting much better. Napping during the day is a different story. I think Rose is going to be a social butterfly like her mother. She does not want to miss out on the action and will fight (for sometimes hours) to sleep during the day. She is a happy baby and loves being held and talked to. However, she does not care for tummy time.
She loves bath-time (as long as the water is warm). Sunday was her first bath. She cried a little at first but enjoys the freedom of being naked :)
Here are some pictures and a video from this week.






1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

Aww, she's starting to develop her own little personality! I would love to see her! (Hint, hint)