Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 33 Update

Rose is now 4 lbs, 10 oz. and is in the 47th percentile! Her growth has really slowed down - good news! She had some hair on the back of her head; the tech thinks that she will have a head full. She looks healthy and is very active. The doctor seemed a little concerned that I've lost a pound since Friday but is contributing it due to me catching a cold over the weekend. If I am not better by my Thursday appointment, they will give me a shot in the bum with antibotics.

At Friday's appointment, Rose and I had a "stress" test. It measures contractions and fetal heartbeat / movement. They like to see no contractions and at least 2 raises in fetal heartbeat over 30 minutes. I am not having contractions and her heartbeat raised 6 times - so all is well!

I will continue to update. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: