Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend in Florence, AL


We went to Florence this weekend for a friend's wedding. We stayed at Jordan & Keishun's house (thanks guys!). We had to take Taylor with us and when we got to their house, we realized they had 2 HUGE dogs (Bull Mastiffs). One was 7 months old and really hyper...the other was 3 years and was used to being around small dogs. He looked really intimidating but was as gentle as could be with Taylor. They played and laid on the couch together and became good friends. I wish I got a picture of them but unfortunately, I didn't.

We are ready for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for a break from work AND some delicious food!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Oh I really missed Florence, AL after leaving our house there 3 years ago. I hope we could have a great deal with the agents to have one of the Homes in Florence AL again.