Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday





Our Black Friday turned out rather nice. Blake worked in the morning while my mom and I tried to find stunning deals. I woke up early and made heart pancakes for Blake. I was rather impressed and decided to capture it! When Blake got home, he laughed at my $30 artifical tree I got from Lowe's (which was well deserved). When we went to take it back and find something decent, we decided to get a real tree. Blake has never had a real tree, and we thought it would be perfect for our first married Christmas. It was quite an adventure shoving it in Blake's little car and getting it into the house. Now our house is smelled with the sweet Christmas tree scent. So far, we both love it! We are still trying to keep Taylor out of drinking the water and hitting the bulbs.

Hope ya'll had a fantastic Black Friday!

No comments: