Friday, November 2, 2007

Fun filled weekend

I've had a great week. I got an iPod and Timex watch for my birthday. SCORE! I will be celebrating with the fam later on this weekend.

It is going to be a fun filled weekend. Our friends Ashley and Daniel are getting hitched, so tonight we will be joining them for a rehearsal dinner and then tomorrow let the fun begin. I am going to be decorating the reception area and I'm sure it will turn out cute!!! Because of all of these festivities, Taylor is spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's in College Grove. The rehearsal dinner & wedding are in Lebanon and I will be there most of all tonight and all day tomorrow. It's our first night without our lil puppy and I already miss her so much. Mom said she is exploring and loves playing on the steps. But....we are excited that our friends are getting married!

Other than that, birthday dinner is on Sunday night and will probably lay around the house all day Sunday to catch up from the week / weekend.

Hope you had a great week and an even better weekend!

No comments: