Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Week

Still sleepless in Smyrna...but it's getting better.

Rose was diagnosed with another ear infection on Monday. She is now on antibiotics for the ear infection and acid reflux, so she seems to be feeling much better.

She just started eating baby food. We tried pears last night and she loved it!

Rose is growing up so fast. She is wheeling around the house in her walker and touching everything. Here is a picture of a balloon that she got a hold of :)





I celebrated my birthday last week by going to the zoo with my princess, Blake and my parents. We had a really good time. Rose loved animal watching; she pretty much loves anything outdoors.






















1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

I love the zoo! I just went for my first time this summer, and had a blast. I wanna go back and feed those birds again!