Saturday, August 29, 2009

Too much fun - 13 weeks

We are having so much fun with our princess! She is getting such a happy and cute personality. She is alert, will "talk" to you, smiles all the time and loves to be wherever the action is. Here is Rose @ 13 weeks old.

We had our first trip to Dr. Laws (Denyist) this week. Rose had a few bouts of fussiness but overall, did great while mommy and daddy got their teeth cleaned!


Bibs are a must around his place. We have a mini-slobbermaster now!




Playtime after a bath. I think this is Rose's favorite time, sans diapers. She LOVES being clean and naked.








She's a mamma's girl :) I'm her favorite, she told me so :)



She's such a cutie when she sleeps - I wish we could cuddle all of the time.



Rose likes her swing. She is very wiggly.





1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

You know, I am really amazed at how she sleeps with her arms thrown up, just like Blake! It's just too cute!