Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11 Weeks, can you believe it?

Where is the time going??? 11 weeks already? Feels like just yesterday we brought her home.
We've had a great week. I've been teaching Rose how to shop and multi-task this week and I'm gearing up for my first week back to work (which starts next week). She is still a little colicky at night but it is getting better. She loves being with her mommy, which I love - just feel sorry for the person holding her when I'm around :)

Here is Rose, smiling. Isn't she adorable?




Ahhh...the sleep poses. These are my favorites from this week. She is the cutest sleeper (can you tell she sleeps just like her daddy?)








Rose tried out her new chair, the Bumpo, this week. She LOVES it (for about 15 minutes)!! You can tell when she gets tired because her chin hits her chest and she can't muster up the energy to pull it back up. Quite entertaining I must say. Thank you Travis and Anita for passing this down to us!








We believe Rose got her hair from her Uncle David (I think she has more though). They aren't blood relatives but they have the exact same fro!! :)



Her teeny tiny feet. Oh so cute. We call them monkey toes, you can put your finger around them and she'll curl her toes around them.

1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

So hard to believe that it's already time for you to head back to work. I know this will be tough for you. Just try to think about Rose's little face every afternoon after work when you go pick her up! Can't wait to see you!