Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Large and In Charge!


This is my 29.5 week picture :) (Yes, my pants are up past my belly button - I'm comfortable; don't judge me!)

We had another doctors appointment today. Rose's heartbeat is good and the doctor said that everything is fine. In 2 weeks, I will begin going to my regular doctor twice a week: each week they will monitor her via ultrasound for growth and then monitor her heartbeat for activity levels.

Our next appointment is on April 2nd with the High Risk Doctor to see how big she's grown over 10 weeks (this will start the monitoring process), so we will have pics soon.

We are well on our way to finishing Rose's nursery (pictures below). We have the furniture built and room painted. Our sister-in-law is painting a rose outline on the main wall; so we are excited to see how that will turn out. Both of us are in full nesting mode - we are working on perfecting the house for our future bundle of joy.





No comments: