Friday, June 26, 2009

Test Results

Rose's ultrasound came back today - she is a healthy girl. She does not have any of the same kidney / bladder problems that I had, so we are very thankful. We've had quite a busy week!!! Her umbilicial cord came out yesterday - we have an innie! I can't wait to give Rose her first bath - I think that will definitely be a kodak moment. She looks more and more like Blake everyday.

Her new cool (purple) shades, courtesy of the Hillers.


Sleeping beauty (she is actually sleeping in her bassinet (in this picture) - hallejiuah!)


I caught her sticking out her tongue - future personality indicator? I don't know


Rose likes to be naked...it seems to be her favorite outfit

1 comment:

T2Nashville said...

You are getting so good at getting some great pics! Love these! So glad she is healthy inside and out!