Saturday, January 5, 2008

Full Time Students

Yeah, it is official. Today I started the MAE Program at Cumberland. I was really nervous about it but now that orientation is over I feel like I made the right decision. It's a little overwhelming and strange to have 2 students in the house...but I think we will both be able to have better study habits and be better supports for each other. I have to get my computer fixed so I can spread out my things on the table...I guess that'll be next! I'm going to start looking at an Alternative License to teach, since I'm officially enrolled in school...but I'm not sure I'm ready to leave my current job. It's a tough decision but I know that I will know what's right when it comes.

Other than that, everything is going well. Blake has been enjoying his Wii and I have enjoyed not doing dishes!

No comments: